Sunday 8 December 2019

High Speed Hangover - 324


December is upon us, Christmas is close, lots of booze and presents coming up soon!! Here's an early present in the form of this awesome podcast for you to all to go crazy and headbang to! Get stuck into these cracking bands, go like their pages, buy their releases and merch and go support my YouTube channel and patreon and send me a million, trillion, cajillion, fannyinthefaceion samollians via my donate button

With tracks by -

Ashen Crown































*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment