Friday 27 December 2019

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Christmas special - Part 1

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Here's the last Patreon special of the year and as I do a Cthulhumass show every December I thought that as a change for this year I would also do a Christmas themed showed for my patrons. Merry Christmas you beautiful band of bugger willies, I love you all and would happily snog you all on the bum under the mistletoe!! Sign up to my Patreon today for future bum-snogs!

With tunes by - 


























*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment