Sunday 17 May 2020

High Speed Hangover - 346


Another show for you all to enjoy, over 3 hours of cool tracks as always. Nothing much to add to that really, just lots of cool music and me acting like a fool talking between bands! I hope that you dig it!! Go follow all the bands that you dig and buy their albums and merch. 

With tracks by -

On The Sun



































*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: