Sunday 31 May 2020

High Speed Hangover - 348


It's the last Sunday of the month which as you surely know by now means it's themed show time!! For the next 2 months the theme will be all about the movies directed by Alfred Hitchcock. He was born in Leytonstone, the area of London where I've lived for most of my life. So it's cool to do a couple of shows themed after his famous movie creating career. If you enjoy the themed shows please consider supporting my Patreon so that you get an extra themed show every month.

With tracks by - 

Katalepsy
































*******************************************************************

         

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment