Sunday 26 July 2020

High Speed Hangover - 356


Wow, it's the end of July already the troublesome months of 2020 are really flying past, which is almost appropriate as this themed show is all about the months of the year!! So expect lots of interesting facts and cool tracks based on our calendar and even a few facts about said calendar!! Did you know that the ancient Roman system only had 10 months in a year??!! I learned a new things and that's just one of the cool facts on this week's show. Check it out for loads more and loads of cool metal songs too.

With tracks by - 

Angel Vengeance

























Check out Bloodswamp's 1st gig played online just yesterday

*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************

         

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment