Wednesday 29 July 2020

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - The Outer Limits - Part 1

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
There is nothing wrong with your podcast. Do not attempt to adjust the sound. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the sound, make it flutter. We can change the distortion to a blur, or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next 2 hours and 42 minutes, sit quietly and we will control all that you hear. We repeat: There is nothing wrong with your podcast. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to... The Outer Limits.

With tracks by - 



*******************************************************************

         

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment