Friday 27 August 2021

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 75 - August 2021

This month the featured label is Mustang records, so roughly half the tracks are from acts from there. The rest are the usual mix of rock n' roll, rockabilly, blues and other 50's style goodness. We hope you'll enjoy the show and come back next month for more cool tunes.
With tracks by - 

Dave Del Monte & The Cross Country Boys
Joe Montgomery
Bill Sherrell
Macy Skipper
Mo-Jo Buford
Texas Red Rhodes
Jett Powers
Little Miss Jessie
Johhny Carr
Bobby Poe
The Deltones
Doug Harden & The Desert Suns
The Hot Toddys
The Creepers
Andy Anderson
Mike Penny & His Moonshiners
Jimmy Wilson
Rod Willis
Fred Neil
The Shook Boys
Schoolboy Cleve
Bobby Fuller
K C Grande & The Shades
Little Willie Foster
Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee
Irvin Russ
Ty B & Johnny
Burt Allis & The Diggers
Don Gibson
Ronnie Haig
Curtis Carrrington
Rhythm Rockers

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment