Sunday 15 August 2021

High Speed Hangover - 411




After the late release of last week's show, (thanks to the hosting site being a bunch of wank), here we go with this week's show, that will hopefully be up online in time. 
(Edit: nope PodOmatic was being even more shit than last week so I skipped it for Internet Archive instead). 
As usual there's a ton of awesome bands on this monster show, so hit play and enjoy. Go follow the band pages and buy their stuff.

With tracks by - 




 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment