Saturday 25 September 2021

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 76 - September 2021


Here's the September show for all you lovely cats, kittens and hound dogs to rock n bop to. There are plenty of great tunes, so put on your dancing shoes and be ready to rock out of your socks and bop until you drop!

With tracks by  - 
 
Preston Epps
Merril Moore
Howard Brady
Dave Del Monte & The Cross Country Boys
Lonesome Dave Fisher
The Lancers
Jimmy Selph
Ruth Brown
Buddy Knox
Sleepy LaBeef
Mac Curtis
Bill Haley and The Comets
Carl Mann
James King
J.D. Crowe & The New South
Earl Reed and His Rhythm Rockers
Hoyle Nix & His West Texas Cowboys
Roy Orbison
Jimmy Donley
Bill Craddock & The Blue Notes 
Jean Shepard
The El Sonno Brothers
Satellite V
Bobby Smith
Jimmy Wayne and The Galaxies
Fats Domino
George Thorogood & The Destroyers
Hardrock Gunter 
Billy King and The Starnotes

*********************************************
Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment