Sunday 26 September 2021

High Speed Hangover - 417

Hallelujah brothers and sisters it's time for the last part of my trio of bible related shows!! This month's theme show is all New Testament for you, so it's plenty of epistles from the apostles for you to check out, plus great tunes with a spurious relation to every book of the King James version of the New Testament!! Praise the loud brothers and sisters, praise the loud!!

With tracks by -


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment