Sunday 17 October 2021

High Speed Hangover - 420


Hey it's 420, that's got something to do with smoking weed right? I have no idea why, it's not my thing, the 'High' of the podcast name has nothing to do with getting high!! If it's your thing then light up and tune in to the show, if it's not just tune in anyway, being stoned is not a necessity to enjoying the tunes on here.

With tracks by - 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment