Sunday 24 October 2021

High Speed Hangover - 421



My usual hosting site for my podcasts is acting up so this show is a bit late, plus it's been uploaded to Internet Archive instead of PodOmatic. Oh well technology is sent to try us I guess, at least it is here now for you all to check out the awesome bands that I feature this week. Go like their pages and buy their merch.

With tracks by -





 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment