Wednesday 15 December 2021

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 79 - December 2021


Have a rockin' Merry Christmas all you wild cats, kittens & hound dogs, here's the December show, delivered to you by Santa Catman and the Rockin' Reindeer!! Have a great rockin' Yuletide folks. This month's featured label is Excello Records. Enjoy the show.

With songs by -

The Abootay's
Mr Calhoun
Al Ferrier
Andy Doll
Dave Dixon
Tommy Facenda
The Gladiolas
Esquerita
Bobby & Boobie
Arthur Gunter
Slim Harpo
Lloyd Price
Jerry Lee Lewis
Lonesome Sundown
Warren Storm
Dave Del Monte & The Cross Country Boys
Morty Marker and The Impalas
Rudy Green
Tommy Bell
Billy Boy Arnold
Ronnie Dawson
The Surf Riders
Jackson Toombs
The New Blockbusters
Linda Hopkins
Roy Teo
Leroy Washington
Brenda Lee
Three Aces & a Joker
Billy Adams

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment