Sunday 26 December 2021

High Speed Hangover - 430 - Cthulhumass 2021



Welcome cultists of Cthulhu to our annual Cthulhumass celebrations and exultations to the elder beings of yester-millennia. It's the regular theme show taking in the literary creations of Howard Phillips Lovecraft. All those scary beings with tricky to pronounce names that will blast your sanity to shreds. 

With tracks by - 




 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment