Sunday 25 August 2024

High Speed Hangover - 567

Here we go with another show, after a break of two weeks for some reason or another. I never made any announcements and no one gave a single fuck. After 11 years of doing this I kind of hoped that at least one person would miss me, but nope, not one single fuck given. I could have been dead in a ditch for fuck's sake! Ah well such is life, I'm back, marching on to show 666 despite the fact that no fucker cares. 
Fuck the lot of you xx

With tracks by -

Hate Unbound


************************************************

Get the Black Lion Records sampler HERE

*****************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment