Wednesday 25 April 2012

Regurgitate Life, Oblivionized & Cythraul @ The Unicorn - 25.4.12


Oh what could have been, the flyer resolution is a bit poor but it hardly matters as this that started out to be a real blinder never went ahead as planned as the 2 headliners Exhumer & Onicectomy had to pull out for personal reasons. It was still a good gig with a trio of Unicorn regulars blasting from the stage and Moral Panic opened the show but I missed them.







*********************************************

Check out some music on...



*********************************************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment