Sunday 7 June 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 91


Today's show we have a bit of femininity amongst the usual masculine throng as we are joined by DJ Lucy Fur A flower amongst the thorns of Fra and Grey! Our very 1st female DJ on the show, she puts up with us pretty well

Bands on this weeks show are -


****************************************************************************************************************


If you are in the UK, USA & Canada and shop on Amazon through my link it helps me out \m/


*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment