Sunday 21 June 2015

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 93


We're back, we're whack and we're smoking crack! Not really of course, we don't do drugs but Liam does do crack, arse crack obviously. Another week of great tunes and the same old dumb chatter, we have become a clumsy caricature of ourselves and we don't know what to do about it! After the protracted legal wrangles of Dobbsgate Fra is looking for a new stalk victim to converse & perverse about so send in your CVs to him and you will be put under consideration to be the focus for his sordid shenanigans.

Grey despairs

Bands on this weeks show are -



*********************************************

Check out some music on...



****************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment