Sunday 13 March 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 130

There's a saying about the best laid plans of mice & men being brutally bumfucked by the whims of the gods, or something. Well that's been this show! There were going to be 2 guests on this week's show. Tarquin/Paul of Basement Torture Killings was going to join me and talk all about Snuff fest his upcoming gig and how things are going with his band but Skynet or maybe even the CIA/FBI in an Apple related revenge incident fucked up the recording Hopefully we'll be able to meet up and be able to do it for next weeks show

I did get to have a chat with Jimmy from Insömniax though which was cool

Bands on this weeks show are -











*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month


And check out Metal Underground Global too

All METAL 
NO plastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment