Monday 28 March 2016

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 132


Happy Easter or zombie Jesus day as us funny bastards who think we're clever like to say. Chocolate eggs for everybody yay! And hot cross buns, they are lush, all currant-y and sultana-ry, hmmmm toasted with butter on, yummy in my tummy. Anyway enough of my culinary Easter nonsense, listen to this show, enjoy it and share it with all your bestest bosom buddies. Remember Jebus died for your sins 2000 years before you were born so you could listen to this show! Yes I do chat bollocks don't I? I chat even more on the show, cos, meh, whatever

Bands on this weeks show are -
Mithridatic 

Pensevor 

Within Destruction 

Manipulation 

Morgue Supplier 

Exalter 

Murdryck 

Castle Freak 

Sacrifice 

Electrocution 

Wall of Silents 

Seventh Angel 

Ashen Mortality 

My Silent Wake 

All music used with the kind permission of the bands. All copyrights belong to the bands.
Please like our facebook page 

And check out Metal Underground Global too 

All METAL 
NO plastic 
\M/\M/

No comments:

Post a Comment