Sunday 6 August 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 203


Hello again folks, it's me DJ Grey with another podcast! Last week's was good, it got 99 downloads in 1 day, over 250 plays in a week, the show was #1 on PodOmatic Metal charts too!! So, all in all, jolly good stuff. Can we top it this week? We can try eh? Share the link around and get your mates to give it a listen, there's plenty of great bands for you to check out

With tracks by -
























*********************************************************************

This is the page for Mearfest, I am doing a countdown towards their upcoming show. Great bands for a great cause \m/


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment