Sunday 10 September 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 208


Boo hoo, it's the last day of my week off work and I am back tomorrow, but fear not I don't let the spectre of impending work related doom ruin the show. No I do that all myself as usual with my incessant gabbling and monkey shines!! No, not really, my show is fucking awesome and amazing in every way, so good the Catholic church are considering making me a living saint!! The bands are all bloody marvellous too and are all gonna share this show link everywhere so it gets a ton of plays!! Arrrrgh we can live in hope eh?

SERPENTS!!!

With tracks by -

Deathinition

Gravehuffer

Nexus

Legacy of Emptiness

Beholder

Affliktor

The Father of Serpents

Deserter

Buried Realm 

Wo Fat

Born For Slaughter

Modern Age Dying

Hedda

BrainThrash

Unaussprechlichen Kulten

Dead Medusa

Paganizer

Chaos Moon

Malleus

Corpsehammer

Casket Stench


*************************************************************************************

Make sure you get your tickets for Mearfest South

And PLEASE subscribe to my YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment