Sunday 24 September 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 210



Raaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! 
Grrrrrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! 
Rooooooaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!!!
These were possibly all ideas originally thought about before finally settling on the name Wooaaargh records!! Maybe they are named after the scary noises that dinosaurs make! It's a shame I didn't play any stuff off of that label this week as it would certainly have fitted in with my AWESOME dinosaur themed show!!!!

With tracks by -




























*********************************************************************************

Here is the link to the guy who's poem I recited page

Here is a link to that old poem I read a snippet of

This is the link to MEARFEST SOUTH event page, get your tickets here folks \m/

I mention this video by Cypher 16 if you want to check it out

Here is the Facebook page of the Dinosaur podcast I mentioned on the show



*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

If you are in the mood for some dinosaur related stuff, check out these links

Books

 Films

Toys and games 

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment