Sunday 5 November 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 216



Here you go again folks, that thoroughly splendid chap DJ Grey is back for his weekly journey into metal music and mental mumblings. Plenty of great metal tracks as always on the show, make sure you go and like the bands Facebooks and follow their Twitters. Share the link out for this show too, so all these bands get the many listens that they deserve 

With tracks by - 


*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment