Sunday 12 November 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 217


Here we are once again podOphiles and metal maniacs, another Sunday, a day where we worship at the altar of some great metal bands.

This show has razors & lasers, other-worldly beings inhabiting the body of humans, witches & mer-women, mandroids and binge drinkers supping street cans on old corpse roads. So something for everyone then!!??

With tracks by -


















Icefire


*************************************************************************

I mention the link to the tale of The Witch of Wookey Hole on the show HERE it is

Check out MEARFEST and the EVENT page

*********************************************************************************

Books on folklore 

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

No comments:

Post a Comment