Sunday 26 November 2017

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 219



Hello all you Cute, Universally Nice Types who regularly tune in to my show, here is the latest installment of my super popular podcast!! It's the themed show for November with the theme all about that most maligned and controversial of words... you know the one that has 4 letters and begins with a C. Rhymes with shunt.

 I say it a LOT on this weeks show, so brace yourself for that. If you are easily offended you might wanna avoid this one altogether perhaps :) Mind you I don't think heavy metal fans are too sensitive in the main but you get all sorts and some will find the words & music on this show to be of a malodorous nature!

With tracks by - 





























***************************************************************************



*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL
NO plastic
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment