Sunday 11 February 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 230



Here we are again you happy, sexy band of glorious podOphiles, it's podcast time again and boy do I have a show for you guys? Yes, yes I do have a show!! It's up there ^^ look, click the play button or download it from the player above, it's easy-peasy, simple-pimple. Sharing the link with your friends is super-duper easy-peasy too, so please do so 😛 Look below for links to all the bands, go like their pages and buy there stuff. Don't forget to thank your humble podcaster too by following all my pages and why not become a patron too huh? Go on, you know you want to really!! xx

Thola





















*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************************************************
*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment