Thursday 23 May 2019

Catman Jack 50's Hop - Show 52 - May 2019





Bill Logsdon
Gone Hepsville
Pretty Boy
Andy Starr
Marie Knight
Ezra Lee
Kenny Lee Martin
Jittery Jack
Johnny and Jack
Jerry Lee Lewis
Eddie Cochran
Long Gone Miles
Jo-El Sonnier
Bobby Hendricks
The Sharps
Terry Fell
Elvis Presley
George Thorogood
Phil Demarco and The Valiants
Voodoo Phones
Johnny Young
Johnny Stark
Bob Gallion
Cledus Harrison
Ronnie Molleen
The B Shakers
The Tornados


Follow Catman Jack on Facebook

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment