Thursday 23 May 2019

Free Metal Show - 53

Hey folks sorry I quit doing these a while back but the lack of any feedback made me feel it wasn't worth the effort but let's give it another go now.


 Starting off we have MxAxMxA a Grindcore band from Moscow in Russia. These fellas got together in 2006 and have 2 releases under their belts so far.

Не обижай братишку - EP (2017)

Grind This World - Split (2018)

Get to their Bandcamp page where you can download both of these releases plus a couple of grind compilations too. Click HERE


 Next up from Jyväskylä Finland we have Death/Thrashers My Funeral. They've been around since 2005 and have a stack of cool releases up on their page


Go to their Bandcamp page to download them HERE



Lastly for this week we have the magnificently named band Creeping Devil Cactus from Nantes, France. These guys play Southern Metal and started life in 2010.

They have one EP from 2015 available
Which you can go and download from their Bandcamp HERE

If you like the bands and want to help spread their music then please share this post with your friends and also check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment