Sunday 5 January 2020

High Speed Hangover - 328



Happy New Year folks, here's the 1st show of 2020, the year hopefully that we finally get our flying cars and sex robots. Whilst you are waiting to be able to buzz the skies in your flying Porsche whilst a Fallaci-O-Matic 3000 polishes your gearstick you can listen to this week's show!

With tracks by - 

Selefice


























Vale of Amonition

Download the Metal Message Compilation HERE
Download the Connecticut Metal Compilation HERE



*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment