Saturday 25 January 2020

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Christmas special - Part 2

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊

Ho Ho Hold on a  minute it's January 25th, what the heck is that crazy podcast person doing making a 2 part Patreon Christmas special?? I dunno, but here is part 2 nonetheless! I just love a bit of Christmas cheer so for this year I spread it over 2 months, so have a listen, drink some festive plonk and remember it's only 11 months till the next one so you'd best start saving up for it now!!

With tracks by - 

Vulvodynia


*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment