Sunday 19 January 2020

High Speed Hangover - 330


Another Sunday and another show and holy heck there's only another week left in January almost and 2020 is rushing by already!! Blooming heck, next week it's theme show time and I don't even have a theme set at all yet!! I also need to do my Patreon show too this week, for an unemployed bum I do seem to have not enough time to get things done! Anyway without further ado, here is the show, get stuck in and go follow all the bands and buy their stuff

Rebel Riot




























Download the Connecticut Metal Compilation HERE


*******************************************************************

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment: