Sunday 6 September 2020

High Speed Hangover - 362


Yesterday I turned another year older, I am now on the wrong side of 50 for fuck's sake!! So after a day of celebration I still got up nice and early, despite any hangover I may or may not be suffering from to do this show for you all!! Yes another show of heavy metal thunder rolling down the road at you. Another bumper 3 hour cracker of a show for you to tune in to and discover new underground bands that you might not have known of before. Join me on this journey into METAL \m/

With tracks by - 































 




*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment