Thursday 27 August 2020

Age of Fire


Virginia Heavy/Thrash Metal band Age of Fire join me for a chat this week. First formed way back in 1988 they brought out a self-titled album that year before having a change of name and style. They then had a loooong hiatus re-emerging in 2018 and have released 2 albums since then. With this chat I wanted to get into the history and to find out what brought them back after such a long time. 



Line-Up
Greg Brown - Vocals, Guitars, Bass
Michael Heck - Bass, Drums
Laura Viglion - Vocals

Bandcamp

Facebook

Spotify

YouTube






*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment