Sunday 10 January 2021

High Speed Hangover - 380


Here we are with show 380, not far off from 400 shows now!! WOW!! Alright let's not get too excited eh? Still 20 more shows until then, in the meantime here's just a regular show of arse kicking Metal bands for you all to enjoy. Strap yourselves in for some superb bands with a great range of genres featured on the show this week.
Make sure you like the band's pages and buy their releases and merchandise folks. Check out my Patreon too to get access to some extra cool themed shows that I put out monthly.

With tracks this week by - 



 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment