Thursday 28 January 2021

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Castles

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊
Hey my PodOmaniac pals, here you are, it's your monthly exclusive show!! Thanks for your continuing kindness in supporting my show folks, I really appreciate your kindness. This month the theme is all about Castles!! So history, architecture and heavy metal, it's all here in this one, I hope that you enjoy it.

With tracks by - 




          


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment