Thursday 28 January 2021

Noctobre/Dormivore

For tonight's chat I get to hang out with guitarist Colin 'Bog' Brumley of Boston, Massachusetts Groove Metal outfit Dormivore. Formed in 2014 they have 1 full length album under their belts so far, "Prognosticator" from 2019. You can pick up the album for name your price from their Bandcamp page, see the link below.

Line-Up
Dave "Knukklefukk" King - Bass
Andres "El Bombo" Kindred - Drums
Colin "Bog" Brumley - Guitars


Links


Colin is also the sole creator of another project, the Psych Metal band Noctrobre. Described as a mixture of Type O Negative, Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, and Pink Floyd you can find it's October 2020 release "Pilot" on the Bandcamp page.


Links

 


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment