Saturday 26 June 2021

Catman Jack's 50's Hop - Show 73 - June 2021

Welcome cats, kittens and hound dogs to the June 50's Hop. We have some cool rockin' tunes for you all to bop to and the featured label this week is quite a modern one Rhythm Bomb Records from Germany who have a great roster of 50's inspired bands.

With tracks by -

Link Wray
The Mad Men
Surfin' Gorillas
Screamin' Jay Hawkins
Mojo Watson
Lil Mo & The Unholy Four
Marc & The Wild Ones
Jo Jo Williams
Bobby Helms
Lloyd Trip and the Zipguns
Jack Face
The Fogcutters
Mac Vickery
Rayburn Anthony and his Round Up Boys
Spo-Dee-O-Dee
Don & Dewey
The Rhythm Addicts
A.J. & The Rockin' Trio
The Round Up Boys
Wynonie Harris
Lick 75
Jerry Lee Lewis
Ronnie Self
Frantic Rockers
Twisted Rod
The Hi-Liters
The Rebel Rousers
Cari Lee & The Contenders
Ike and the Capers
Pee Wee Crayton
The Rock-A-Teens

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment