Sunday 27 June 2021

High Speed Hangover - 404




Here we go, it's the last Sunday of the month so it's theme show time, this month the theme is Kull! Most of you will have heard of Conan but Kull, by the same author Robert E Howard pre-dates him, and in fact without Kull there would have been no Conan! I go through the Marvel comics Kull series from the 70's and play a song that relates to every issue. It's headbanging and axe-swinging awesomeness. 

With tracks by - 


      

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment