Thursday 3 June 2021

Evilon


It's been a while since I had a band chat one-on-one, today I get to chat to the guys from Evilon once again. They joined us before for a Friday night Heavy Metal Hangout which was a lot of fun, this time it's more of an in-depth chat about what's been going on with Evilon recently. So Evilon are a Folk Metal band from Sweden. They have so far had 2 releases, an EP from 2017 "Shores of Evilon" and 2018's full length epic "Leviathan". Watch the video to find out more.


Line-Up
Björn Wildjärn - Bass
Jonny Sjödin - Guitars, Vocals
Kenneth Evstrand - Guitars
Anders Hagen - Drums


Links


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment