Sunday 2 January 2022

High Speed Hangover - 431


Happy New Year folks, 2022, here we go, all full of great promise, yay!! Ok that's enough optimism for the year. Here's the 1st show for '22, enjoy it you clunge faced fuckers as it's chock full of cool tunes by some great underground Metal bands. Go like their pages and buy their music and merch. Feel free to support my show too via Patreon or the Ko-Fi page if you feel so inclined.

With tracks by - 





 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment