Sunday 23 January 2022

High Speed Hangover - 434



Hello and welcome to the show, yes, yet another awesome show, chock full of cool heavy metal tunes!! These intros get pretty tricky to work out what to write.... this is the 434th show... I can't think of anything new, fun and original to say!! Follow the band pages, follow my pages, check out my Patreon page, blah blah blah

With tracks by - 






 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment