Saturday 22 January 2022

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Jean-Claude Van Damme

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons.
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊

I've done Patreon shows themed for Clint Eastwood, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and now it's time to feature the muscles from Brussels, Jean-Claude Van Damme. Here's 31 tracks with a tie-in somehow to one of the action star's movies, from Bloodspot to Timecop there's a ton of high kicking, leg splitting Metal action on here for all my regular supporters. If this sounds like something you'd like to have a listen to why not join my Patreon page today for just a $?

With tracks by - 



         

 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment