Sunday 4 September 2022

High Speed Hangover - 466


Oh what a beauty this show is, nice & round & fat with loads of great bands on it for you to check out. Enjoy the show you Podcast appreciating fuckwits & as it's my birthday tomorrow you can sign up to my Patreon & buy me a pint via my Ko-Fi page or Paypal. Go on, don't be a fucking tight arse haha failing that of course you can always just leave a comment to wish me all the best & let me know that you liked the show

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


1 comment:

  1. happy birthday Grayoid! Remember SPARTA!

    ReplyDelete