Monday 19 September 2022

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Moons of Jupiter

This show is exclusive for my Patreon patrons. 
Please consider becoming one TODAY 😊

Well it's Patreon theme special time again!! Yes that's right beautiful podophiles here's yet another theme show special, the 59th exclusive show by Jove!! 'By Jove' is appropriate as Jove refers to Jupiter the Roman God who equates to Zeus of the Greek pantheon whom the biggest planet in our solar system is named for. This theme show is all about the 79 (or is it 80) moons of Jupiter! From the Galilean 'big four', (not named after the thrash big 4 sadly), to the as yet not properly named ones that orbit up to 30 million kilometres away from the big bad planet daddy. There's a stack of information & great tunes on this week's supporter special, so check it out & learn a little as you bang your heads. If you are not able to access the show then why not sign up today for just a $ a month?!

With tracks by - 



 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment