Sunday 11 September 2022

High Speed Hangover - 467


The Queen is dead, long live metal \m/ Oh well that's life it always ends the same way, I'm pretty sure she tuned into the show every week so thanks for that your Maj. I hear tell that events might be cancelled as she has passed but this raucous show goes on. If it wasn't cancelled when my mum died it ain't getting stopped now that's for sure. There's a ton of great tunes as always, so enjoy the show & go and follow the bands pages too.

With tracks by -


 *********************************************

Check out some music on...

*********************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on Twitch

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

Check out my Redbubble SHOP

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment