Thursday 15 March 2018

High Speed Hangover Patreon Exclusive - Arnold Schwarzenegger themed special

This show was exclusive for my Patreon patrons but I've put it on general release now. If you enjoy it please consider becoming a patron TODAY 😊


Here is the blog for the March Patreon exclusive show \m/ All on the theme of the life and films of Arnold Schwarzenegger!! 4 1/2 hours of pumping iron metal that will leave you terminated!!


With tracks by - 





































I'll be back next month with the Clint Eastwood themed Patreon special!! \m/


*******************************************************************

         

*********************************************
If you wanna buy me a beer?! 😜


Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment