Sunday 18 March 2018

High Speed Hangover Podcast - Show 235




Here's the new show people,  loads of great bands as per usual for you to check out. Click on their names below to go visit their Facebook pages and go like them and buy their stuff. Hey like my pages too please and click on my pages ads and buy crap from Amazon and EMP so I get some wonga lol

With tracks by -

Strike Master























*******************************************************************

Pick up the HPGD Productions sampler HERE

Pick up the Divebomb Records sampler HERE

Pick up the  Canada Wacken Metal battle CD HERE

Here is the Retribution Alive Facebook page
Check it out for event information

*********************************************************************************
Check out some great music

Or if you are after some band merch have a look HERE

*********************************************************************************


Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry

No comments:

Post a Comment