Tuesday 6 November 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 22 - Necropsy



This week's old demo is the 2nd of 2 released by Manchester, North West England Death Metal band Necropsy. They formed in 1993 and had just 2 demos out, "Blind Faith" from 1995 and this "Heartlessly Bleeding" from 1996. I saw them a few times back in the day, I can't remember if I ever gave them a gig, but I do remember seeing them down the Devil's Church and I am pretty sure I interviewed them in my zine and put them on an old compilation tape or CD.

Track list
One Final Breath
Ruins of Eden 
Heartlessly Bleeding 
Religious Decay  
Shattered Life
A Subterfuge

Line-up
Robert Kendrick - Drums
Jon O'Connor - Bass
Mark Lyons - Guitars
Ant Ainsworth - Vocals
Chris Kendrick - Guitars

Drummer Robert Kendrick went on to release music with Art of Mutilation and Austerym




Check out this week's podcast show HERE


*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment