Tuesday 27 November 2018

Dem Old Tapes - Part 25 - Legion


This week's look at an old demo tape from my collection is by Polish Death Metal band Legion. These guys formed in 1993 and had 3 demos in their time. Metal Archives has no date for the band splitting up but their last demo "Anthems" was released in 1997. None of the band members from the final line-up appear to have moved on to other bands that I can see.

This is their 1st demo "Eon", the 1st of 2 to be released in 1995.  This came out on a label called Killer Records who brought out less than a handfull of releases.

Line-up
Egger - Bass
Chris - Drums
Suchar - Guitars
Leshchu - Guitars
Lasza - Vocals

Track-List
Side A
The Dream
Before the End 
Majestic Grief (Of Mine)
Lost Death

Side B
Legion
Forever Blowing Winds
Happiness
At the Far End

Check out this week's podcast show HERE

*********************************************

Check out some music on...

**************************************************

Follow my YouTube channel 

Follow me on Twitter

Like my Facebook pages

Follow on PodOmatic

Follow my Blogs

Here is my Patreon 
Check it out for exclusive themed shows every month

All METAL 
NO plastic 
hungryhungry


No comments:

Post a Comment